WTR: room and room mate near MCC in rochester.

what ever you end up doing just try hard and dont put other shit befor school. you will end up wasteing your money that way. and have fun working on the supra sounds kool man. should school be starting r have started already?

it starts tuesday. school will be the most important. it’s whats going to get me a good job for the rest of my life so i gotta take thast seriously.

i work at northtown toyota. im not saying that being a tech isnt a good job, but around here its cold in the winter hot in the summer and definite manual labor. also, out of all the techs (20+) that work here not one of them has a car that i would consider “special” or even nice. everyone basicly drives 3+ year old econoboxes

[quote=“Jim1234664,post:43,topic:34654"”]

i work at northtown toyota. im not saying that being a tech isnt a good job, but around here its cold in the winter hot in the summer and definite manual labor. also, out of all the techs (20+) that work here not one of them has a car that i would consider “special” or even nice. everyone basicly drives 3+ year old econoboxes

[/quote]

everyone i work with at west herr has their normal run of the mill daily driver and then they all have their toys, most of which are really fucking nice cars and or bikes, its all about how you spend and save your money.

if money really motivates you go to school for something that will be worth while, if you want to work with cars go for a business degree and open your own shop

[quote=“66impalass,post:45,topic:34654"”]

if money really motivates you go to school for something that will be worth while, if you want to work with cars go for a business degree and open your own shop

[/quote]

ding ding ding!

thats my plan :slight_smile: