York Region Police District 5

note the sarcasm in my above post, everything in moderation is fine…although i smoke we and currently have 0 income…lol…but im a student

Stupidity in moderation is still stupidity. Drugs harm you even if they have some sort of temporary illusion of benefit

haha

Doctors, lawyers, and other professionals would never stoop to something so heinous and degrading as smoking marijuana.
i know many people working of these professions with family’s that LOVE smoking weed

Well, didn’t really want to get into a #'s game BUT:

I make some good cash for a 22 year old, and I could be considered a “pot head”.

Have another friend who smokes probably 3-7 times a week, he makes about $10k/month, and he’s 21.

Have another buddy who’s going nowhere in life, smokes daily.

Have another body working 2 jobs, one paying $30k/year salary, the other is about $1.5k/month (server @ restaurant).

Know a pothead who sits on a couch all day playing video games, with zero income, zero car, zero value for his own health, you name it.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS POT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR INCOME. Your income, and your “successfullness” (in the eyes of others) has nothing to do with smoking pot, and EVERYTHING to do with who you are.

Some people can handle it, others can not.

Oh, and my lawyer smokes weed. Doctor did when he was younger.

But wait, maybe I’m just hallucinating?

I think it might be time to share the most hilarious anti-weed commercials. Anyone?

Hmm… interesting observations.

I used to know a weed dealer who got 1000 bux a day before he was even 20. Wasn’t very smart though…

Ok, for those who missed it, my post was drenched in sarcasm. I think wolfenden got it.