you all may be wondering...

where i get my inspiration from. the drive and motivation to be a functioning alcoholic, grow a super gnarly beard, and drive two shitty cars. well, the man who drives me, INSPIRES ME with kind words like faggot, queer boy, and dirty n-word, is none other than a board member who goes by the name of suzukiriderman. everyday while at the job, he plays this song for me. and sings it to me. and tries to touch me in my bathing suit area. i thought i would share this with all of you.

enjoy.

my dad is an alcoholic, he makes close to $200K so good luck :tup:

What a phenomenal song

:tup:

edit: One of my life goals is to have a red C3 vette and cruise around listening to this while letting my hair blow in the wind from the T-Tops. I’d be like Dirk Diggler

omfggggg this rules. can i ride shotty?

as long as gnar beard accompanies you…

edit:

booyaa

http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d1/12/daf6_3.JPG

i wouldnt have it any other way.

my life goals thus far

1. be a mall santa when im old, complete with real white gnar beard
  2. fly out to cali, buy a car, and take a month or so driving it back, just taking my time
    3.somehow acquire a ferrari 308 and rip it around town rocking a stache and a red hawaiian print shirt. see avatar

Yea thats a pretty bad ass stache…

Your goals are similar to mine. My dad used to do the cali thing with corvettes and stuff.

As far as #3 goes, i’d rather obtain a white testarossa and cruise around listening to tina turner and phil collins while wearing an all white suit.

Christ that would rule…

my buddy used to have a C3 stingray and I would love my mullet flapping in the wind

sammy van halen?

This song has been on my iPod for along time, I think since I got it, It’s on the GTA Vice City Sound Track, and I have that on my iPod.

hahhahhaah nice jam, wait, you have a job? In the day???

I’ve noticed that in my family the more you drink, the luckier you get, and more successful as well.

Food for thought.

i have since like july haha. im late everyday, but jesse is cool about it

A great song indeed,its on my MP3 player and I listen to it on the way to work.

This one too…

:tup: a classic never dies.

sorry, i coudnt make in 10sec. into it…

Everyone likes Journey… you are just messed up

My dad had a 81 C3, I used to love driving that thing. The looks I got when I was 16 driving it was priceless.

The only pic of the car I have on my computer

july really? wow. Cool man.