Zach's 97 Honda dx

saw this car today in cobleskill, where do you live?

op how much money do you have for this motor swap cause we will be able to give you much better advice if we know the budget

yeah justin that was me driving if that was you driving on route 10 in the accord with the projectors. I was driving home from college i live between cherry valley and canjo. Moonman my budget is bearly nothing right now dont have a job at the moment due being so busy. Will have one in like 5 weeks after school ends estimating on having about 4k by august to spend on the swap. Have to plan ahead so i get all the right information so i don’t mess up what i buy and if i will have everything to drop the motor right in and be running when its put in.

that wasnt me in the accord, i was in pizza shack. i dont own an accord with projectors

O ok gotcha. So where about in coby are you?

i live right in town, on north street

Alright now exactly where your at. Just started this year in cobleskill never been there before that even the distance im away from there.
I Like the town alot more stuff to do and go to then where i live at.
All you see is like cows and fields haha but nice striaght long roads though :slight_smile:

yeah when nice weathers here im mostly in Albany with alot of the guys on here, theres a hand full of members on here that live in this town aswell, if your ever around or need help with something lmk

What the fuck. Where did you live, under a rock? lol This town blows. I have the red hatch in town. You know the owner of the dark grey hatch with black wheels/red lip?

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23568

Will do justin same goes here. And ReDevil no i don’t in the middle of nowheres kinda suck most of the time. Ill look out for the red hatch where you around in coby and i don’t know the kid that owns the grey civic with the red lips on his rims ive seen that car many of time in the parking lot at the college. Johawk really don’t think the car would handle it because it has 187,*** on the motor. I think it would kill it in a few thousand miles. Thank you though.

Nonsense, it will work fine.

4k? you can deff do up a GSR swap and have some extra moneys. good motor and you can boost it later or go for a N/A build or whatever you want really

This… Now that the motor is well broken in you can boost it and run 10w40.

Haha Johawk well broken in and im running 20w40 in it and still smoke a little while idling. Ill just wait do drop a b18 in.

Looks way better now thanks to Reckone having another set he could sell to me.

wet sand and buff the head lights, theyll look 10x better

that looks so much better with those red fenders. now just get rid of the honda on the windshield.

Looks way better now!

h22>b16,b18,b20 imo

and if you do the work yourself go with a h2b b16 trans with a h22 type s motor. puts down more power stock than any other choice. and if some people say blah blah weight makes it heavy dont listen…worst part is axle angles and its damn close to bswap. and h22 swap parts are getting cheaper. remember no replacement for displacement except positive induction. h22 is best honda motor imo. price is there and power is too. most honda motors will never touch torque from h22 maybe a k24 or jswap. but they can be expensive…and if you keep motor thats in it now youll save a big hassle/and money. turbo d-series non vtec make damn good torque and thats cheapest bet. and if you blow it up swap another($400). clutch slips hard on d once you go bigger numbers. but dollar for dollar d will win because you already have one. and its been around longer just dont go n/a d series