crooked cops. we give these people "authority"

and im sure everyone that has had a problem with a cop is probably because you were a fucking douche bag or doing something completely stupid!!

If someone talks to me like an asshole you better believe im going to be an asshole back and do whatever I can you fuck up their day. I don’t know how many times I ask someone a question as to why I pulled them over, I usually get a lie but some people say " i was on my cell phone" or “I didn’t stop for that stop sign” or " I was speeding"… guess what… they most likely wont get a ticket in my case.

If someone argues with me when it is blatantly obvious that they were on the cell phone and gives me a bunch of lies…guess what?? they get a fucking ticket.

im not defending some that are dick heads because I work with a few…most give respect when they get it back… Just remember that next time you have contact with a cop!!!

yes i know, i should. Over the summer i was going to but never got around to it, he was coming to my house and harassing my family, thats when he crossed the line.

always honest with cops , there just doin a job . that and when i do get pulled over its cause i dont get caught the other 99 times

maybe he should pull his pants up… fucking animal

and for the record… Im not perfect Ive gotten plenty of tickets in my day and have done plenty of stupid shit…

Yup i did do something stupid, but i was nothing but respectful to him even when he wasnt to me, its not me, this guy has a dickish track record lol! Sounds like we need good cops like you around here !

Yeah like BERT

did he bust your balls?? maybe because you’re friends with kevin and brian.

haha nah Bert’s my buddy. Even though we constantly rip on each other… and I try my best to get hugs from Marcella when he’s looking. You going on the Boston trip in September?

nah…

probably a good decision based on who’s going

[quote=lconrad;793089]
If someone talks to me like an asshole you better believe im going to be an asshole back and do whatever I can you fuck up their day. I don’t know how many times I ask someone a question as to why I pulled them over, I usually get a lie but some people say " i was on my cell phone" or “I didn’t stop for that stop sign” or " I was speeding"… guess what… they most likely wont get a ticket in my case.

If someone argues with me when it is blatantly obvious that they were on the cell phone and gives me a bunch of lies…guess what?? they get a fucking ticket.

quote]

thats wrong way to handle it imo…if someone breaks the law they should get punished equally. unfair

ok…so are you saying if someone treats you like a complete asshole after they were doing something wrong… you should be nice to them and give them a break or not arrest them???

:facepalm. Just stop. Thats why hes the law and youre not. Hes a fair dude just by seeing how he says he handles shit. Youre telling me if youre pulled over for talking on the phone and youre honest with an officer and he cuts you a break youre gonna throw a tantrum and say thats not fucking fair i should of been ticketed?

This ^?.

Law enforcement is all about discretion.

man I cant tell you how many times Ive let people go on shit that A. they could have been arrested for or B. could of had their car towed…

I’ll give a good example from a few weeks ago… I was in on OT to write tickets for seatbelts… pulled a dude over because his inspection was gray(pass due) now by at least 4 months… turns out it was overdue by almost 1 year.

ran his license…now guess what, he’s suspended. So now a can do a couple of things… arrest him, then tow his car, get bail from him to get out and give him a couple of tickets.

went to his window and advised him that he was riding dirty and had a suspended license…

he then asked " so now what??, I get arrested"… I said I dont have to do anything and that Im working today for seatbelt tickets…

guess what?? he got a seatbelt ticket…even though he was wearing his belt… but in the end he didnt get arrest or his car towed… he was a polite guy and wasn’t a dick.

Im, with any luck (if govt doesnt shut down) going to be a LEO within the next few years, and there are a shit ton of stupid laws that I dont exactly agree with, such as seatbelt tickets, phone, mild speeding etc. If I were to pull someone for something like that, and they were decent, I would more than likely let them off. There is literally no harm in doing like 5-10 over when no one is around. Kind of just ranting, but more or less I want to help rid actual problems, like violence, drug-type shit, and not so much bust middle class folks asses for minor things.

I agree… But sometimes you have to write a few tickets to keep the brass off your back… i really only write tickets when im getting paid OT.

Oh for sure, Im not saying errbody would be going free :lol. Im taking the APD test in a few weeks, hoping to do well there and hopefully get on!

This. Exactly my goals and feelings on beconing a leo and how i feel about enforcement. I dont mind the dude going 75 in a 65 on the northway but the crack dealer who just beat his girlfriend, ran from me and called me a honky pig is probably not going to get a friendly handshake.