crooked cops. we give these people "authority"

your logic is down right fucked. I havent been pulled over in my camaro in almost 2 years. Have you happened to notice what IS legal on my car? pretty much nothing. No front plate, no mufflers/cats, Tinted tail lights,7000k hid’s. etc. I just mind my own business and drive along not acting like a nut sack. They dont pull people over for “no reason”. As long as you are respectful on the roads and dont give them a reason, they will leave you alone.

hell, a few years ago I was pulled over at 2am in cp making a t-bell run. I had my nitrous bottle mounted in my back seat. The cops pulled me over and had me get out of the car, just to pop the hood, trunk etc. They just wanted to check shit out. Now, if I was a dick head arrogant asshole when they pulled me over, that experience would have went south real quick.

Calling a cop a pig motherfucker probably doesn’t help out the situation in the future. Ur lucky they don’t smash your skull in. The guys you’ve delt with have probably been decent, your gonna call a cop that one day and he’s gonna be the dude you wish you didn’t say that too.

Not to mention that these guys make notes. Everytime they run your plates and see you’ve been arrested many times and pulled over all the time throws a flag.

thank you, you fuck with the cops and do something stupid like dwi and put people at risk you should be tazed if you dont comply with there orders. Or you should get punched in the face if your kicking a window, that cop actually saved that guy from another charge believe it or not. I would rather get punched in the face then face more jail time. OP must be an asshole to cops and probably gets the wrong end of the stick.

In my line of work, its usually the people that think they are getting fucked with the most, are usually the people that are doing something wrong anyways. Colonie pd is a great department. Most of that is just standard stuff, how does that cop know that there isnt someone pointing a gun towards him in the back seat? How does he know that your not reaching for one? You are very ignorant and it seems like you get what you have coming to you

Nobody just gets beat/hassled/pulled over for no reason.

Do the cops go too far in certain cases? Perhaps, but the citizen is to blame for doing something wrong to begin with.

Do nothing wrong, and they will never bother you.

How many soccer moms you see being beat up on the street? Constantly pulled over for no reason?

I used to drive a minivan when I didnt have a license. :lol

cops are good people but we all know that can change. if cops in a bad mood from something you didnt do imangine his mind set? and he always has to think about the worst case secinaro and he does all this before making contact with person he pulled over. so his mind is full of negitives. neg thoughts get neg results

and most cops are great people its just the one bad cop gives them a bad name. i know there are millions of police and only a handfull do bad. but sometimes that handfull will effect you and it keeps my mind open. they are just a human like all of us and they have the ability to make mistakes i understand. just wait till you fell the wrath of a crooked cop…look up officer savory from waterford pd a couple years back. hes a cop in another town now and he was as crooked as it comes beating girls with handcuffs and shooting dogs/puppies

how long ago was officer savory in active duty in waterford?

reason I ask is because that name rings a serious bell. in 05/06 my buddy lived in waterford and we would have partys there all the time. One night 5-6 cops busted the place and checked all of our Id’s. I wasnt drinking so I just sat back and watched the shit. A few officers actually took all the alcohol and just put it in their trunks.

Don’t put yourself in a compromising situation when you’re driving and you’ll never have to deal with a cop.

always polite to whoever is pulling me over, even if they start off by screaming at me in the driver seat because I have window tints. 99% of cops are dicks but theres nothing I can do about it. That being said Guilderland are definitely the most professional.

love4boost

LOL this guy is gold.

wish i was worth $1,500 an ounce :frowning: i’d be rich as fuck.

Damn gold is going through the roof :wow

yeah dude, silver is retarded too, almost $50 a ounce.

EXACTLY! use your better judgement. some people do make honest mistakes. now if you catch them doing the same thing, the next day, then maybe its time to buckle down a little :thumbup

hey love4cops, i have a video for you, about you

or I can just drive a dumpy wack vw 3mph like you… seriously, I was behind you last week pulling into price chopper, you literally took 4 minutes to drive 37 feet… And a stop sign means stop… then go… not stop and fall asleep while someones behind you.

Yeah, what a dumb ass for obeying the laws. Maybe your above insults and criticism are the reasons why you have such problems with the police, idiot.

my girlfriend was driving the car. and if you tailgate me like that i again i will ruin your day

Someone needs to write a book on making friends on the interwebs :lol