Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

cobalt buddiesz?

#24 4Lyfe.

I’ve had 5 hours into Forza 2 in the last 2 days.

I am a GT fanboi, but I have spent a number of hours playing Forza 3 when it came out. I stil far prefer GT, I think its just the tracks and the cars physics, just feel so much better to me. I do have to admit, the Ai pisses me off. They follow the line to a t, and hardly give you room, unless you are dead nuts side by side with them. I dont know, overall I am happy with my purchase, as say compared to MW2, that I dont touch. I will play GT5 through to completion, so $65 well spent for me.

Im down. I might be on CS, but I doubt it lol

installing

Fuck yeahhh

i had way to much fun attempting to finish the vw bus competition at the top gear test track today, i will be buying it when i am back in new york. from what i have played so far, no it probably shouldn’t of taken this long to come out but i’m not gonna hold it against the game.

Someone loan me a Jap car, pre '79, so I can finish these stupid beginner races please. Its all I have left for the beginner series. You can send a gifted car back to the orginal owner right? lol

Go to the used car lot

I have been since day one, and I have yet to get shit. I have almost finished all the amateur ones too, and havent won anything decent old jap like a skyline. RAWR I just bought a Jag E-type to beat the Pre '69 Classic Car ones. Its that sweet bronze color too lol

Didn’t you win the '65 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA?

Nope. As far as Jap cars, the Cosmo JUST showed up in used :lol

Why wouldn’t you play fm3 ? Same thing just better

Cause I don’t have it?

keeps telling me I’m not connected to the net, but I’m signed into the playstation network.

Hmmm… Wouldn’t have happened playing Forza 3 on 360.

I played today… and was not blown away at all by this game. I think I prefer Forza 3.

The physics are the best hands down, I’ll give the game that. Driving with the wheel and all the aids turned off its a real simulator.

However EVERYTHING else is meh. Yeah they have 1000 cars, but 800 are imported from prior games with no changes.

Yeah it has damage as well, that you have to play for 20+ hours to get to.

From my understanding it doesn’t even have a race restart button?

you only cant restart when you’re in a championship series.

FYI you can’t turbocharge the gallardo 570 i was pissed when i spent 250k and found that out. r8 v8 with turbs is cheaper and pretty much just as fast.