Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

^ You the Red Bull challenge at level 30, you only need a bronze to get the X1. I need something quicker than my McLaren F1 for those Expert Supercars, or whatever it is. What is a car I should wait for? All I have in Used is a Nissan R390(I think it was) road car… the F1 LM must be faster right?

When you get to level 35 in B-Spec, you automatically receive the X1.

I spent about 700k said and done on the RM ZR1…and that was good enough to win all the extreme races that I could use it for…

The Veyron is quick but it cant handle shit in the turns. Not sure about the F1 LM.

I heard you can buy it for 20,000,000 credits after you beat the game too. Fuck that. Ill be at level 30 before then. Im almost at 22 now.

anyone I have a Minolta I cant borrow

I can send you one…I will do it in a few…

It says the servers are undergoing maintenance and it wont let me so just let me know if you still need one later and I can send it to ya…

I registered for GT Academy first thing Monday.

You get the Minolta when u beat the A-Spec like the wind races… car its awesome, but needs an oil change and/or engine overhaul seems like after every race to keep the power there… and its 500,000 cr.

None of my cars can keep up in the like the wind race or the race car race in the expert series that what i was gonna use the minolta on.

sending the stock car back in a little bit. giving up on that daytona race. only one i cant do. the stock car racing in this game is junk. they do not drive like that and drafting does not have that effect on those cars. lmao.

If its the Daytona Road Course, turn the front spring rates and compression down, and make the rear anti-roll bar stiffer, and give it some neg. camber in the front, it’ll help if the car is understeering.

Just wait until you see what you get when to win the A-spec Extreme Formula GT Series…

No its the nascar series. Regular daytona race 10 laps. Drafting in this game at least with the stock cars is junk. U lose so much time lose 30mph in the corners then the stupid ai draft taps u in a corner or on the exit and fucks up the whole thing. The game could have went without the nascar bs and I am a nascar fan but they wasted time delaying the game to add that half assed junk.

You still need that Minolta…??? and yeah fuck that Daytona race…I finished 11th…I havent tried it again since…The problem is the ASM…it kills your speed in the corners…You can see the ASM triangle thingy flashing on the HUD when you are going around the corners…By default the ASM is on and cant be turned off on the quick setup screen before the race…But…you can program the controller to adjust the RA functions in race…like the TCS, ASM, Brake Bias…You have to go to the options menu and change the layout of the controller so you can use the RA functions…Here’s where I found this out…its post number 10…

yeah i could use the minolta. I earned money all day hoping for a race car to pop up in the used lot but didnt. I bought the Zonda R and managed a 3rd on one race and a 5th on the other. just not fast enough. for the race car races. sick fast car though my bspec driver kills in that and chaparrel

where do u find a formula gt car

The car is cool, but they should really give you something better for all the work you have to put into it. It’s not even premium.

what? :banghead:banghead:banghead

Im going to see if I can beat this stupid pole smoker Jeff Gordon NASCAR challenge. Then this Like The Wind Challenge, I got the Daytona track in Gold, Indy is being a cock sucker.

Yeah I can destroy Daytona, Indy is rough. Turn the ABS right off, that def helps.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl