Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

I told u just to use the 69 camaro…man up yo. Hahahahahaha…I’ll send it to you tonight…
Using slow cars to beat ridiculous cars…priceless…
Mycatkilledurkid is my screen name, where the hell is the master list on here anyway?

send me cars on forza

gtfo out of this thread and go play your arcade game no1 cares about your forza cars

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I’m about to send you a friend request, then we can trade

Word, I’m still at work – when I get home we can trade.

I have two extra Volvo 240 GLT Estate Wagons that are completely stock right now. If you go through the whole car, including the engine rebuild and chassis repair in GT Auto, you can get 302HP out of it. It is a fucking blast to drive around the Nurburgring. Sure its slow, even with the big turbo mod, but it takes corners like no ones business. I can pull about an 8 minute ring time with it.

I have more fun with regular cars in the game than “race cars”.

Seasonal races No.4 are titz. Its the first one that allows no limitations on mods. I did the Challenger one first with the car 100% stock and I came in 7th. I said fuck it, bought a supercharger, hi flow cat, race air filter, medium race tires, and I was in first place after 2 of 5 laps. I think the payout was 500,000 credits or more. The JGTC race is the same, get a JGTC car, beef it up a little with stickier tires and a little more HP and its an easy 1,500,000 credits. If you want to borrow the Mugen NSX JGTC car, add me and Ill send it your way.

Once you beat the race you cant grind it for more credits, once you come in first thats it. If you come in 3rd you have to place higher than third in order to receive any credits the next time you enter the race.

The Challenger is fun, like I said, I kept the suspension stock just because it has massive body roll and its fun to slide it out of corners in the race once the weight transfers.

I will be doing those later for sure then!

I was offing pissed… I did all of the NASCAR special events today, and when I redeemed my modern muscle car coupon thing, they gave me a fucking Neon SRT4…

Ill fuckin’ take the SRT4…I love shitty rides. Do you want a Lime Green S2000? R34 skyline in black? (standard model not premium)

I won the jaguar XJ13 today too, I strapped a turb on it and did work on the historic race car race or whatever its called. The car actually handles well considering.

Add me and the Neon is yours lol. I’ll take the S2000 lol, got enough Skylines for now (6 or 7, three of which are R33s lol).

errrrrrr, wrong. It’s been like that since No.2 No.1 and No.2 had restrictions, then after No.1 the changed No.2 and subsequent updates to no restrictions.

#3 should still be open if you haven’t whooped it to gold there yet sonny boy.

I have almost all the Group C and LMP cars in the game now. Still need to buy the F2010 Ferrari yet.

-Adam on JVG’s shitty PC

Adam. Clone me LMP cars plz lol.

Nice! Ill have to try that out, after the first one with all the restrictions I said fuck it lolz.

I have to wait. I am sending JVG the F-car F1 2010 tonight @~10pm when the timer is up. Then I can start sending other cars to people.

I’m looking for someone that has a colored/painted(non carbon) X1 they want to swap clone for LMP/GPC cars. I want one I can paint all obnoxious and shit and you can’t do it with the carbon version.

Yeah I noticed they changed it right after I did the Nascar race on Nurburgring because I remember there being a mid-race tire spec restriction on it and then noticed it said NR on the tire button.

all those bonus races are just too easy now. It’s free money if you have the cars in you lot, and all you really have to do to them is toss on a set of stickies and throw the cheap struts in and you can win each race without question. Unless you’re a complete tard “behind” the wheel on this game.

Any one want a silver chrome paint chip???

gimme. I will pay in sexual favors from Kramerbutts

DEAL!!!..sent…lol

lol you want a cool car or something?

No thats ok…you dont have to send anything…