HOLY SHIT!!! Do you know what you just wrecked!

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:79,topic:34017"”]

it’s not his responsibility to compensate for other’s stupidity…

what i said is that duh, he has to have insurance…but he shouldn’t HAVE TO get classic coverage, or coverage for his mods, or some special expensive plan to cover what the car is actually worth to him…by having any insurance, he’s meeting the only obligation he has…

[/quote]

He doesn’t have to, but when shit happens, and it will, its his fault that he was not properly covered. Would you crank up boost with out making sure your fuel system can supply the fuel needed?

yes

This is really bothering me for some reason. That is not a town car. It is a grand marquis.

[quote=“66impalass,post:23,topic:34017"”]

Hey dumb fuck, if the asshat isn’t as large of a toolbag as you are, and actually had his mods stated on his insurance they do cover installation… nice try to look intelligent thought.

[/quote]

you are as dumb as it get. i get my insurance to cover for my mistakes, if i get hit by someone else then his/her insurance cover for it.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:77,topic:34017"”]

i cant believe i just read this whole thing…

and i still can’t believe there’s any argument at all here…

the lincoln was completely in the wrong…the mazda guy has the right to flip as much as he wants, although he won’t gain him anything.

it would have been smart for him to have coverage on his mods/actual value of the car, but it’s not his responsibility to do so.

And all the money in the world can’t replace a car to some people…that thing looked mint. Even if he finds another one just as clean, it’s not HIS car, not the one he put all his time and money into…and if that one isn’t totaled, it’ll never be the same.

There was no real gain in him flipping out…but, i have no idea how any of you can be sticking up for the lincoln kid, siding against somebody who was rear ended and completely not at fault.

[/quote]

what i said is that duh, he has to have insurance…but he shouldn’t HAVE TO get classic coverage, or coverage for his mods, or some special expensive plan to cover what the car is actually worth to him…by having any insurance, he’s meeting the only obligation he has…

[/quote]

agree.
then once you get rear ended by some fucking piece of shit like that or some fucking bitch talking on the phone…you will understand why someone flips out.

[quote=“accordtl99,post:84,topic:34017"”]

you are as dumb as it get. i get my insurance to cover for my mistakes, if i get hit by someone else then his/her insurance cover for it.

[/quote]

There is one thing you are missing about insurance, if someone else hits you to CAN go through your insurance and have them be reimbursed through the person that hits you, including your deductable. So, you sir, are dumb as shit. Everything that is on your car, that you have receipts for will be covered.

i like how in internet arguments, people are either RIGHT or FUCKING RETARDS. There’s no gray area. You’re either correct or you’re some mongoloid getting hauled around town in your unwashed tony the tiger shirt by your mother for sunday errands, drooling and babbling incoherently about your nonworking plastic digital wristwatch

That’s it. You’re either one, or the other. Nothing in between

[quote=“66impalass,post:85,topic:34017"”]

There is one thing you are missing about insurance, if someone else hits you to CAN go through your insurance and have them be reimbursed through the person that hits you, including your deductable. So, you sir, are dumb as shit. Everything that is on your car, that you have receipts for will be covered.

[/quote]

what kind of stupid argument is that? THERE IS A LOT OF THING THAT I MISSED/DIDN’T WRITE. that’s beside the point!!!
i COULD sue the mother fucker to get the money and the time lost if i want to,
i COULD if i want to but is not required…
i COULD pay for the deductable and get it reimbulsed but is not required to the insurance company, it’s just a service that the insurance company offer to their customers.
i COULD get my money back for every little thing even if i don’t have the receipt, if the insurance refuse it then i could sue the driver, if my total loss goes over what the fucker insured for, or if something is not being covered,i CAN sue and get the money back,
but my point is,
I WILL NEVER GET THE CAR BACK AS IT WAS,
I WILL BE DRIVING A ECONOMY CAR UNTIL THE CAR IS FIXED,
THEY WILL NEVER REIMBULSE YOU FOR your TIME LOST,
AND FINALLY, i WILL/DID flip out and do what ever i want as long as i don’t get arrested or be liable for. JUST BECAUSE IT’S FREE, AND BECAUSE I CAN. SO MIGHT AS WELL DO IT THAN LATER GO THRU THE FRUSTRATION THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT.
AS I SAID, ONCE YOU GET HIT 2 TIMES WHILE STANDING IN A TRAFFIC LIGHT, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

edit- ^ lemme guess, you had the minimum coverages on your insurance contract through Bob’s Discount Warehouse?

[/quote]

replace compensate with P R E P A R E.

bah. responsibility is an idea wasted here. /thread

[quote=“ly555is,post:86,topic:34017"”]

i like how in internet arguments, people are either RIGHT or FUCKING RETARDS. There’s no gray area. You’re either correct or you’re some mongoloid getting hauled around town in your unwashed tony the tiger shirt by your mother for sunday errands, drooling and babbling incoherently about your nonworking plastic digital wristwatch

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:88,topic:34017"”]

edit- ^ lemme guess, you had the minimum coverages on your insurance contract through Bob’s Discount Warehouse?replace compensate with P R E P A R E.

bah. responsibility is an idea wasted here. /thread

[/quote]

Thank you, at least some here understands the concept of this. If you are dumb enough not to cover your own ass you have no one to blame but yourself

I don’t know what you’re all arguing about that looks like a Mercury Grand Marquis to me not a Lincoln.

ya know what i thinks funny… technically the RX-7 was following to close to the bronco and by law that half of the accident SHOULD fall on his shoulders

if any of you think if I got rear-ended i could get someone else’s insurance company to give me $20k for my touring you’re batshit crazy

wow. that guy wouldn’t be walking if i was the owner of that rx7. id’a snapped the fuckers legs off so he couldnt drive again

shoulda hit the motherfucker harder. if i was the old man i would have gotten in my car and hit it again right after he shut the fuck up, i would ask him if he was done yet. oh and for all you asshats arguing, are u guys bored or what? the shit your fighting about is so stupid. try plucking some hair out of your ass or something, you might have better luck at that.

what should we do instead? not post? that makes great forums. people not posting. seriously, it’s really interesting.

no, really. tons of fun

It looks to me the bronco was turning left the rx7 was right behind it.Some asshat nails him at a high rate of speed because he wasent paying attention.It didnt even look like an attemp to pass.Its just plain stupid what the town car did.

Even if i did get payed for all the my mods and xx hours i put into it its just not the same.I know its hard to find a clean Z Andy and if someone hit my conquest you could never find one as clean and the hassle of not having a car is very strssfull

THEN DONT DRIVE IT. LOCK IT UP IN A NICE, BIG, HERMETICALLY SEALED, GLASS DISPLAY CASE.

:picard:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:77,topic:34017"”]

it would have been smart for him to have coverage on his mods/actual value of the car, but it’s not his responsibility to do so.

[/quote]

umm, yes it is.

just like you’d be a moron to drive around with minimum coverage. if you get plowed by some idiot with no insurance, or the cheapest insurance you can find, you’ll likely not only get fucking on repairing your car, but heaven forbid you get injured, you’ll end up resorting to sue Johnny no insurance as his ins. co won’t cover it, and you will barely get legal fees out of him. That’s what your insurance for, is to cover YOU, hence you get the best insurance you can afford.

if you had appropriate coverage for your perceived value of your car, it wouldn’t matter if Johnny shit train only paid you $50.

on top of that, people that are “all about the love” or whatever that jackass keeps spewing about would understand that, and be fine doing it again. That’s why most people that love to do it themselves don’t just get a car and keep it for life, they’ll cycle through so they can do new projects on new cars and continue to feel the reward.

There are a lot worse things to crash than an old FD; most of those people carry insurance. The only thing worth getting upset about would have been if someone else in the car was injured. its a fucking car, I don’t give a shit how many hours you spent under it, or how stupidly you spent your minimum wage check from borders on it, it can be replaced. No matter how fucking special you think it is, you are only serving to look like a bigger and bigger tool box.

Life will go on. Yes, it will suck, but you know what? Life is too short, and if you walk around with that kind of bull shit attitude it will also be pretty crappy on top of short.

:deadhorse:

[quote=“ly555is,post:86,topic:34017"”]

[/quote]

<3 :rofl: