Just got nabbed for street racing

i conquer with everyone who argued against I_Drift_PC

you got pwned in this thread

your reasoning seems faulty to me aswell

no one said anything bout SPEEDING EVERYWHERE… dun make up random shit… and ya i am 18… there aren’t 2 ways to drive… still makes no point fixin a car up and doing shit all with it… say what you like, makes you a poser regardless…

I still think this is a classic case of misunderstanding…
I drive in a civil manner most of the time, and do my best not to endanger others. However… once in awhile, I get an itch, and I drive it like it’s f*in stolen, not against anyone, or “against the clock” or anything like that, just to put a big smile on my face. I’m sure that most fall into this same category… There’s a big difference between enjoying your car and being “mr.badboystreetracer”, and I think that’s where the problem lies.

what the hell did you just try to say!!!

damn right id drive my lamboo slow so all the broke fuckers know i got money. hahahaha im rich bitch
or something like that

LMAO ya but seriously though
if I owned a lambo I’d probably drive it so slow I’d make granny look fast.
because I wouldn’t want to wreck my precious lambo.

lol thats idiotic

lambo allows you to use the launch control three times before they void your warranty, nice eh?

Just three times?

How about this.

Speed limit = no cops = you keep your car!

Hell yeah, that University education is already paying off. I should minor in math.

Thanks to the new laws EVERYTHING is street racing.

So, since everything is street racing then the more people you beat in a street race the more I’ll respect you.

That’s why I respect Mark so much, he lives right next to an old folks home so it’s EASY pickings, just pulling out of his driveway he already smoked them.

then you need to open your eyes and see why ppl drive lambos like grandma on the street. untill you figure that out then your input is uesless.

i agree. if its safe to do what you want and it makes you happy go ahead but dont take others lifes into your own hands thats just wrong.

why do you think i love 240s? im not afraid to push it cause whatever brakes is cheap as hell to fix.

i would never drive a lambo because i know if anything were to brake/dent/scratch ect… id be looking at an arm and a leg.

ill gladly jump my 240 over curbs and shit for fun. (not at full speed or anything) but if i were to drive my lambo in the rain id have to cry. (then spend 5 days waxing/polishing/washing it.)

^^^
ditto

(except for the 240 monster trucking over curbs shit)

bahaha mines raised and stock atm so i can clear them without touching anything its awsome. ill stop soon. i swear

The first step is admitting you have a problem

This “streetracing” stuff is a really touchy subject to comment on due to the wide views people have (e.g. freedom vs. dictatorship like state lol) and because of all the incidents that have happened and who they have affected. Generally, if something is safe, and not endangering someone, and it makes you smile, as said above, I think it should be ok. Acceleration is not a big deal, as long as you dont speed. The reason being you can be flooring it approaching 60km/h and brake in the same time as someone who was cruising at the speed when you braked, but if you were speeding at a constant 100 km/h your braking distance would be over twice as long. I think the flaws with these laws is that they are not specific enough and overpunish measly things equally with idiots who go 120 km/h on the roads. The worst thing of all, is the subjective bias introduced by cops who hate young drivers. I’m a young driver, and I hate most of my kind, because they drive like IDIOTS, with no sense of the responsibility behind driving. I was involved in an accident where some idiot without insurance made a left turn going like 40-50km/h, while I was driving straight, and they totalled my fam’s precious Olds LSS (supercharged 3.8L V6, very nice engine :)…240hp@5200rpm & 280ft-lbs.@2800rpm STOCK hehe). I miss it…oh and guess what, that insuranceless idiot was driving…an INTEGRA…with VTEC… seriously, this ricer shit is annoying. If people enjoy their cars, by, putting ricers in their place, e.g. the downshift for 2 second technique against those with a 747 wing trying to race you, thats not really considered equally dangerous as speeding in a residential area. As long as you don’t speed and pay full attention to the road, especially in areas where people or animals could cross, you shouldn’t be punished. These laws are mostly fear based, which makes driving so terrible for us “civilized teens”. I bought a TTC Metropass…gonna buy a 240 when I can save up enough, but NO NO NO thats not the problem, I’ll have to pay a shitload of money for insurance because of idiots my age who get into wrecks. This insurance stuff is the biggest legal scam ever…they can take advantage of the majority due to the idiocy of the minority and make $$$ sigh And I’m not gonna hate on the original poster, since he had the balls to post his mistakes and give the rest of us a reality check and heads up. He did something good with his idiocy lol. Make sure you keep us posted on how this stuff works, and the outcomes for you, and let that be a lesson to the others. BTW I have never been pulled over, knock on wood and don’t plan on it. I’ve been in a W-body sleeper, so I don’t get noticed by cops anyways, its awesome. WAS awesome :(. I am seriously wondering how much more attention a shiny red 240 hatch with SE-R rims would attract lol. Oh one more thing, this raw urge to push our machines lies within all of us (esp. people on car forums lol), lets not be hypocrites here. We just have different levels of control and realizations of the outcomes, which are potentially disastrous, and make the original “fun” thing not worth it. Having a nice daily driver is becoming less practical by the day! If you think about it, shit hasn’t changed carwise, its just the laws, and the fads e.g. ricermania.

Wall of Text critically hits SON for 30283 damage.
SON dies.
SON suffers 10% damage to durability.

LOL. Best comment this week.

It’s a World of Warcraft thing. Yes, I am a WoW addict-nerd.

Haha, I just noticed your signature. I’m flattered.