Official NHL Offseason Thread

I like it

solid offensive defenseman, minutes eater :tup:

goood deal :tup:

yeah I dig that :tup:

great signing…

are you fucking serious

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AoiWuFme8a.V7b5U09yHitB7vLYF?slug=ap-sabres-spacek&prov=ap&type=lgns

they gave spacek 10 mill for 3 seasons and we didn’t re-sign mckee

thats a fucking slap in the face

HOWEVER, for the retarded premium price that defensemen are pulling in now, i suppose we got a good deal…i wonder how much we resigned teppo for since he was making over 2 mill last year…hrm…

bad news/worse news

bad

Other Sabres opting for salary arbitration were forwards Tim Connolly, J.P. Dumont, Paul Gaustad, Ales Kotalik, Adam Mair, Andrew Peters, Jason Pominville, and defensemen Brian Campbell, Toni Lydman and Henrik Tallinder.

thats a whole lot of arbitration

and worse

The Sabres also learned Wednesday that assistant coach Scott Arniel was named head coach of the Manitoba Moose, the Vancouver Canucks’ AHL affiliate. He played a key role on NHL coach of the year Lindy Ruff’s staff last season, overseeing a power-play unit which converted 21 percent of its chances to finish third in the league.

that fucking SUCKS…arniel is such a great coach and a great PERSON, and now he’s flying the coop…granted not his fault, but he was awesome to talk to at brennans when him, ruff, and mchutchenson all came in after games…

Wow! I’m surprised Max didn’t go the arbitration route. He wants out of Buffalo. I heard Detroit is interested in him and Biron.

Perhaps for Zetterburg!!!<—Tallinder’s buddy!!

EDIT: Nevermind. According to NHL.com, Max filed for arbitration too. Add Briere to that list too.

One of the forwards are definately going to get traded…I can see Cambell on the way out as well…thats a lot of $$$ for Spacek but when you consider Mckee getting $4 million a year than its not too bad I guess

apparently those qualifying offers sucked the big one

well it looks like some good news for the sabres went down hill real fast…

:frowning:

You gotta be fucking kidding me! So much for trying to keep the team together. Do you think they are doing this cause darcy was an ass hat about mckee?

i saw McKee at a gas station the other day.

i was pumping gas on the other side of this pump, and my lady friend had my wallet, and asked

“how much money do you want?”

and i replied really loud with… “4 million, but thats probably too much”

OH NO YOU DIIIIIINT GIRLFRIEND!!! OMFG!111!!1!ONE! Thats funny shit !

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

true or not… still funny as hell cause i could really see you doing something like that

You can’t blame Mckee for that…

bye bye doug janik :wave:

he got a 2 way contract from Tampa Bay…prolly wont crack the regular lineup with TB…

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=171010&hubname=

Nothing big here…the sabres were having a hard time trying to get this guya contact and bring him from europe…

Also, Ottawa sent Martin Havlat to Chicago in a 3 team deal