post up your creative business ideas!

http://trailerfun.blogspot.com/2009/03/trailer-park-review-golden-horseshoe.html

This place has always enchanted me. I remember taking my girlfriend there for a good laugh years ago, and also videotaping it with a buddy of mine whos a local cop now. We always had a good laugh visiting this wasteland on rt 28 headed to richfield springs. Its actually for sale for I believe $150,000 so if you have the cash to burn this would be a great thing to waste your money on!!!

There’s a few pics in the link I posted too.

lmaaooooo, guess theres always a reason somethings for sale haha

regarding self storage… I work in civil engineering and I design about 6 of those per year locally.

they’re popping up everywhere, humans sure love to store our shit.

self storage is a great business. My dad’s good freinds owns a few anda good friend of mine’s owns Maybes storage. As soon as they are built, they are full. only problem is that you sometimes have to track people down for money they owe, and it’s not like storage wars, most the shit inside from the peopl who don’t pay is worthless and you have to pay to haul it away. Still a great thing going.

Self storage, laundromat, self car wash.

In the right location all three of those could make you some good coin.

I’ve always wanted to open a touch free car wash. Lots of money in them if you can get the water situation worked out and can find a nice plot for one.

problem is touch free car washes SUCK

How so?

Every touch free I’ve been to is nice.

I don’t got through the automatic. People pay $16 a wack to go through an auto. Think about the profit potential.

touch free car washes never clean a dirty car.

i mean they are always nice and clean but the auto touch-free SUCKS, and i’ve never been to a good one. Just with a car that is just regularly dirty from a week of road driving you will pay $10 and leave with your car still dirty

Oh, I see what you’re saying.

Guess my car never gets dirty enough to have that problem.

Always safer for the paint.

is it true that if you have a two family house, you have to pay property tax and shit twice? becasue its considered 2 house or some shit?

I’ve gotten similar results by just urinating on my vehicle.

no lol.

No. But your property tax is going to be higher than if it was a single family home. (obviously).

they all leave a dirt film behind, and they are the worst thing you can do to your paint short of the drive thru car wash. the detergents used at a touch free are very harsh on paint and strip away your wax or sealant (even the “permanent paint coatings” get stripped away at a touch free, when i dont have time to do a proper wash ill go to a DIY bay and use the pressure washer to blast off as much as possible (first use the pre soak then rinse) not trying to hijack this thread just informing you. i will add that although they suck, as you said before: the profit potential is extremely high.

I’ve been detailing for over 10 years and never had a problem with them… odd. I do keep up on paint correction/waxing though.

next time you wax your vehicle make the next wash you do on it a touch free and try gliding a clean hand across the paint you’ll notice one hell of a difference and be pissed off as well, nothing beats a good quality pH balanced wash (megs 62 is a decent one)

A place with several fully equipped professional kitchens that people can rent out to host cooking/baking parties.

thanks for the clarification on the 2 fam renting/tax.

i didnt think that was the case

BEST IDEA and most realistic one here yet. When i worked at US food service, they have a fully equipt kitchen and dining room, baller as fuck too. They would bring in the bigger clients and the venders would come in to demo product. Lots of money in the food industry for sure.

You would need to figure out a market and angle to advertise it. Naturally you could also use it on off rent days for catering services if they coeinside with timeing. Annnd use it to host gatherings, baby and bridal showers, business ventures and client meetings, endless ideas.

More or less its a restarunt thats never open when its not going to be feeding people. If the rent and overhead is low enough, and you cater (no pun intended) to higher end clients there alot of money. My fathers friends, son, is a high end cheif. Dude cooks for Sawn White at Xgames in CO, and has been flown in to cook for a private island thats rented out for something stupid like $60K a day. There is STUPID money in eating like a king.