Quarter Mile times

what was ur mph on the sr … and was this at 7 psi?

Time to resurrect an old ass thread.

Seems like a lot of bullshit times are posted in here. But hey, to each their own. I will scan and post mine whenever I can.

93 S13 - RB20DET (stock boost,fuel,ignition) SMIC, falken 912’s at 40psi. Not hooking for shit. NEED FMIC. ohh and a transmission now :slight_smile: I fucked her right up racing a 2JZ.

Best E/T of the day - 14.220
Best MPH of the day - 100.06
Best 60’ of the day - 2.289
Best R/T of the day - .069

Still need to get used to the car with the RB. And definetley work on my fucking 60’. R/T’s as well. Used to constantly nail 0.021.

Oh…only “mods” 6" cone and 4" straight pipe.

torque & drifting seem to go WELL hand in hand :wink: lol

KA-T’s are champs in Drag, and in Torque, and price.

Not really, a proper KA-T costs much more than a stock sr.

next sunday i want to reach and see what i can do with the silvia!!

Little do you know, under the cost of an SR swap your running faster numbers in all areas.

He said “proper”…

He does know … u should talk less … especially since u dont have a ka-t.

Don’t forget everyone on here is a mechanic! I’m tempted to bring mine out to the track now to see what I could pull.

You couldn’t pull a trailer with a truck if you wanted Tom!

no ones mentioning what diff they are running… how many people r launching on an open diff? and for a civic vs sr… well putting a full exhaust on a SR goes alot farther then on a NA gsr/civic.

If i ever drive my car maybe i can chime in on what decent bolt ons can do.

VLSD

My two tonne slut ran 13.504. It was bracket racing at grandbend so i said id run 13.5 and won that contest. Even the wild 4 second cars couldn’t touch that! won the pot and spent most of it on the rest of the grandbender weekend

Good job dude!

I’m still stuck with a 14.5

I NEED more track time!!!

I ran 14.8 with a totally stock s14 SR with some bald ass 205s and stock KA 2.25" exhaust.

Man…who install’s these 14 second SR’s?

its definately driver.

I think it might be a little bit of both if the swap was’nt done properly than the motor wont run full potential, I know some one if going to say its easy as shit but still people can f it up. Also it is alot on the driver too either people on son cant drive or cant afford proper swaps…

i spent 8 bucks on ice and let it sit on the hot and cold pipes as well as the intercooler between races. Id also drop the clutch at 4500-5000rpm to get the 275’s going around on such a sticky track. No one there had a import or anything other than a V8 with slicks.

R/T … .050
60 … 1.757
330 … 5.105
1/8 …8.662
mph … 81.23
990 … 11.288
1/4 … 13.504
mph … 101.77

LOL love when people say its driver, when they have no idea what the car had or the driving conditions. I had a smic, stock ka fuel pump, stock boost, stock KA 2.25" exhaust, I have A/C hooked up to the SR and it was 30+ with the humidity outside. With a fmic, fuel pump, turn up the boost and full exhaust I would still consider it stock.