Reason 90% of car FS threads on SON don't have pictures. RANT

Screw 20 bux :smiley: I need 20,000$ Any givers? :smiley:

gtfo

a black guy stole my tv and vcr combo

These threads turn into a complete shit show pretty quick eh!lol

lol…+1

lol, I feel bad for him. Who still watches VCR? lol

this is still goin on ? wow, Cant wait till i tell the guys at the kkk meeting this week

you comming this week fobwall? me missed you last week , and i still have you hood you forgot at the last cross burning

farmer

I’ll be there! :slight_smile:

Mix all the races together and you get brown… So stop complaining, we all have a little brown in us.

no, sorry not me.

Yea, I guess it was too soon to say. The brown invasion just started, 1 billion+ brown people going hump the world til its alll brown… then we will all have a little brown in us.

this got way out of context. Color and religion shouldnt become an issue, the brown guy who asked for 20$ for gas is a cheap ass. Its also a known fact that brown people are cheap. I just dont understand how Farmer who is giving away a free engine something that costs money is stuck paying some guy to take it off his hands.

Its ridiculas, people are fucking cheap and its sad

I had beer for him…but forgot to take it out of my trunk :frowning:
And im not brown :slight_smile:

I’m brown, I take offence to this “Brown people are cheap” stuff you guys talk about. How would you like it if i say “it is a known fact that white people don’t wash their ass but just wipe with tissue paper and probably have shit crums left on there asshole?” I know plenty of brown people, especially in brampton living it up in homes that cost more then 500K and driving in highend vehicle, and they earn it by hard work and helping their family. I’ve met cheap whites and blacks that wear the same clothes everyday but luck wasn’t on there side in life.
Bottom line. It has nothing to do with the color of someones skin Don’t stereotype and Get your head out from the ground.

“don’t pretend you aint cheap, you know you’re cheap”

why cant we all just get along

and i am cheap

i push pennies… that how i can afford my whip son

I’d laugh cause it’s a made up fact, but brown people being cheap is actually true.

lol relax

i got brown in me, my shit

-1. But I do know that whites are the ones that have fucked over the world and don’t know how to run anything lol. Bankruptcy and Bailouts…that’s how they mask their “not cheap, but I can rape credit banks and cards to shits and have no family values” fact.

That’s why, we Asians & South Asians (Rice & Curry Connection) are the next leaders, we got the brains, the class, the hardworking status, and the smart way of being cheap cuz White’s are easy to manipulate(Imports into North America, No Domestics Overseas Deals haha) that’s how we win in the end.

TATA - Indian Car Company, Mutli Billion Dollar Owner. Be Cheap in Quality but reap the rewards in very affordable and durable cars, that’s how smart people make money. Own Land Rover and Jaguar Now. British cars, but Indians and Brits are a tried tested and true relationship always will be, evident in UK culture and abroad. Curry is one of the staples in many parts of the world.

i got white in me, my cum :wink:

• I love WHITE pussy!!

since this thread has gone free for all,
let’s splurge haha.

P.S - In Whites I mean the redneck/hick whites lol…North Americans.
Not the Europeans(Italians, Polish, etc…) :slight_smile: lol

holy mother of god…what have I started. Apparently SON is not only full of cheap/scamming pricks…but also racist ass-hats aswell.

Real great community guys…