sooooo.... [caught doing donuts: legal trouble]

BTW this thread probably wasn’t a good idea. You know with the whole admission of guilt part and all…

:banghead:

Here’s a new concept you may try, DON’T DO DUMB SHIT, dumb shit.

LO fucking L at you making that comment

LOL at cuban trying to tell you not to do dumb shit.

They would have to prove how much damage you actually did…that it was you driving…

I would also imagine they don’t have the greatest outdoor cameras…

Oh dear…

I know a few lawyers

Definitely seems like a shot in the dark from the owners of the parking lot. Tell them you wrecked a few rims doing the donut because their parking lot wasn’t satisfactorily paved. Send them a bill.

If you lose this… burnout “FUCK YOU” into the parking lot shortly after.

LOL wow…

you do something dumb

you get caught

you weigh your options

you POST IT ON THE INTERNET explaining how you commited the offense, and debate on taking it to court

hahahahhaahaha

sorry man… its a shitty situation by far, and i feel for ya, cause hes trying to get a freebie, but wow

Go back with a Mr. Clean Magic eraser and ninja edit the parking lot.

subscribed

Good thing you spent your savings on a turbo kit for your dad. :banghead:

Man, that’s just bad luck…

SERIOUSLY!! I learned that nyspeed is not a legal council a long time ago. Call a lawyer.Honestly dude it is time to grow up. The shit about you is getting old.

Especially since they had a private investigator track you down. Who knows if someone on nyspeed didn’t rat you out.

Pretty sure it wasn’t a PI, I would assume they looked at the tape, read his license plate and called the police.

Why are they just coming to you with this now, 4 months? Bullshit. If they wanted to file a claim i’m sure they had to do it within a certain amount of time.

Depending on the type of asphalt i bet it’s not even there anymore

And go take pictures, obv not in whatever car you did this in lol

Sounds like they are just trying to get money. There is no way that they can prove everything is from you, put on wide ass tires, burnout marks don’t match up :slight_smile:

fast & the furious tire tracing yo!

I’d tell them to blow me and speak to my lawyer.

They are trying to do an easy hit and get some money. F them let them spend the fee’s on a lawyer and they will figure out its not worth their effort

You know…I have done a few burnouts in my time and only once did I dig a 1/2 hole.

On fresh asphalt with a big ol’ truck with mudders.

I would just ignore the letter unless you signed for it.