sooooo.... [caught doing donuts: legal trouble]

Wait, 4 months of other cars driving all over the “damage” you created? They have no case…

a few burn outs… please… the worst you could have done is take up some painted lines. But, they’re probably all falling to pieces now due to normal wear and tear.

They can’t hold one person accountable from something done four months prior. If it was the next day or next week, that is understandable.

Do they have other footage of the damage you did on tape from four months ago? Or picture proof of the damage right after? A camera showing you doing burnouts and then blaming you for the lot falling apart is B.S. They can’t prove the damage was directly caused by you after four months of the lot being used.

Have you been to the lot to see the “damage?” I’m sure there would be circles where you did the donuts if you actually did any…

i would go to court because then they would have to release any evidence to you that they have against you then go from there but i wouldnt pay that… if this thread is kind of bad for you to be doing because if they knew about it they could use this against you

Do 1 of 3 things.

1. Purchase many gallons of paint and go back at night in a black ski mask and throw it all over the place covering up what you did.

2. Walk through their parking lot in front of the cameras and hurt yourself. Counter sue. Profit?

3. Call a lawyer and ask for their opinion instead of NYSpeeds.

“yes I decided I am not going to pay you.Nyspeed clearly stated you have no case”

is there a video of this online somewhere?
I thought you made a video of this yourself.

+1

My only question is how much damage did the detective document the day after this happened since you said he put his card in your mailbox the next day.

But as was already said several times, talk to a lawyer. DO NOT TALK TO, REPLY BY MAIL, OR EVEN SEND SMOKE SIGNALS to the insurance company shaking you down. My guess is A couple hundred to have a lawyer write them a letter on his official letterhead and they go away. Legal fees to pursue this all the way through the court system will be more than they’re asking.

EDIT: PS… What lot was this since you’ve already admitted this much, so we can all stay the fuck out of there.

EDIT 2… I’m a little curious how they came up with this damage figure. Look at the lot at ECC-N. That sees 5-6 autocrosses a year, 5 runs per autocross, 50-100 cars, yet the lot is fine. One car doing donuts damaged their lot? In the 4 months time I’m guessing even the tire marks have washed away by now.

if you sit there and do a burnout yes it will destroy the ground but if you are moving and don’t have ridiculous R comps on or something then it isn’t going to cause damage other than some lines.

He had his snow chains on.

post video of said mayhem , i like your style stupid or not haha

If this is true you deserved to get caught on camera. That probably tore the S*)(T out of their lot!

If it was on normal street tires… tell em to F Off

I was kidding.

Stab your mailman. He’ll stop bringing these letters. :tup:

I see the real problem is the mailbox.You should get rid of it.

that is a damn good point. a couple days after autoX and you would never know anything ever went on there.

i smell gas…what should i do?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9738&stc=1&d=1245135661
http://epiclifesavingmaneuver.ytmnd.com/

:io:

is it really? i think it’s just fucking stupid

What lot is this?

lol to clear a few things up.

1. no insurance.
  2. no court.
  3. i am going to exhaust every option to handle this privately.

you guys are like animals.

i damaged someones lot and thats that. i mean it sucks but if i owned a large business with a lot like that and it wasnt entirely haggard i would be pissed too. but to just say fuck you, pay me 4 months later when i could have done it on my own while i still lived there is kind of lowbrow. im fixing it. 1 way or another.

1. it is in SEPA area and you would not know about it unless you lived there
  2. I attempted to contact the managerial staff about this SEVERAL times about this the first week/month this happened to no avail.

i was thinking about getting a lot of driveway seal and going to south philly and getting some mexicans to come do it for a G