sooooo.... [caught doing donuts: legal trouble]

If you get it fixed, you might end up fixing it again, and again.
Odds are you will get it done “improperly” and he will get 2 or 3 lots out of you.

I say move far far away, haha

If your on tape, I bet your best bet is to pay for repave, OUCH…

Next time take off your LIC plate, :gotme:

and to clear a few things up, im just going to say this:

i am some huge douchebag who treats everybody like shit, makes minimum wage and has only been a virgin for<2years but im the only one here who said anyhting about actually fixing the lot.

you people do suck

i stand corrected!

Already admitted guilt. I vote it stands no shot in court. Lol

I wonder if something like a street cleaner would remove the marks. Might be cheaper.
If your going to pay to recoat it, then we should all be allowed to do burn outs on the lot before said recoat.

:tup:

You’ve been a virgin for less than two years? So you un-had sex in 2007?

Are the marks still there? I think you are leaving some details out. Like…how badly did you damage the lot? Answer that honestly. Did you sit in one spot and dig trenches in the pavement? Give us the address, someone will go down there for a look see.

I bet this never happened…

where was this?

HAHAHAHA Only because you think and or though it would be your best option. Do not try to act like you said it to be on some moral high ground. :banghead:

Well stop looking for attention and posting here. Contacting a lawyer would be best. Even if you are just going to repave.Then you can draw something up and have it signed that they will not attempt any legal actions against you if you fix the lot.

I will fire up my industrial parking lot paver and be right over.

:tup: mad hook up

this is a joke. pics or ban

Still waiting for explanation of how donuts in a car did so much damage to a lot. Unless the S2k had studded tires or the lot was some super soft just poured asphalt I don’t see how you could do any damage beyond some tire marks that would be gone by now.

Hell, the day I was getting my old tires taken off the marks I left on Y****s rd with a burnout big enough to block out the sun were gone in a month or so.

Wait, this was in an S2000? No f’ing way it damaged 33,348 square feet of lot. LMAO.

I’m gonna toss a BS flag here. Pix?

LOL at reseal my lot because you did burnouts in it. LOL at insurance paying for vandalism. LOL at how to fix it being up to the defendant. LOL at this whole clusterfuck of a thread.

LOLJUAT?!