Sti vs. Evo

I’d pay more and get an 07 STI.

or an Evo IX :drool:

if that was an option i wouldn’t of made this thread, i don’t make enough to buy one brand new.

preference. drive them both, see which u like better.

EVO

Yeah i think ill do that and see whats up.

and most of the decision if pending on the extend of the damage done to my tc and what the estimator says tomorrow.

get an 04+ evo anyway, 03 evo trannies = lol

u will regret having an evo as a DD, i rarely drive mine and it drives me nuts, but this is lowered, stiff motor mounts etc. (1950 miles this summer)

is this evo modded? also before u do anything TEST drive the evo make sure it has no transfer case death whine or a fcked up tranny.

I DD my evo and I have no complaints?

This is why u need to just drive em, all feedback is subjective.

I DD it in NYC metro bumper to bumper on occasion, and the only thing that blows is that it’s 5-speed and not auto.

well in my case, i have very stiff motor mounts etc. stock ride im sure is fine.

its all preference, some people hate it, some people love it

ha-ha /point /nelson

I agree, that in this case of the 2 cars here, the EVO is a better deal. But, I can’t help but think the STi overall is a better car than the EVO. I really like them both, but gun to my head, I’d prob. get an STi over an EVO. I mean, I REALLY love them both. It’s hard to go wrong, really.

If your choice between 2 cars comes down to these (EVO’s or STi’s), then you’re def. going in a good direction.

^^ you are dead to me

if you are going to race pick the evo, if you’re looking for a more fun daily get the legacy GT. the STI falls somewhere in the middle so I wouldn’t buy one.

i agree with the preference…drive both and see what u think…

Drive them, see what you like. They are similar each has it’s perks.

i would post 100 pathetically emotional myspace bulletins about it every single day and see what happens.

I would stay away from an 03 evo, if you like the 8 get an 04 or 05… but after driving both the STI makes a great DD, but if you want the more rugged, feel get the evo…

I must say I miss Cruise and I think if I had to decide again I would take the STI… but I drive between Charlotte NC nad buff alot…

the ad for the evo says its garage kept and ummodded so…

once the time comes i guess ill have to drive both and see

Eww no cruise?? I definitely say STi then.