Stickers are illigal in MA.

According to the officer, ff you have some sort of advertising (stickers, logos, banners etc) on your PRIVATELY owned vehicle, you can be fined for not having ‘Commercial’ Plates if you live in Massachusetts.

The ticket:

http://bigbrakeparts.net/images/company%20cars/wrxCommercialVehicle.jpg

I think it says 'Imporperly Registered … commercial w/passenger plates.

The car

http://bigbrakeparts.net/images/company%20cars/wrxNhmsFrontStraight.jpg

Byron and Elliot are screwed :ohnoes

Byron and elliot are both sponsored

Well according to mass, unless you have commercial plates, you’re out of luck, sponsored or not.

Which is precisely why it’s BS.

of course this only matters if you have Mass plates

+1 was about to say that. If you do not reside in Mass. you don’t have anything to worry about.

Broke ass states will do anything to get money it seems

Vlad you should check with NYS DMV but I think you can get a ticket for that here too but I’m surprised any cop cares to waste his time to check it out.

I know that you can get ticketed for having a decal on your front windshield in New York. The whole commercial plate deal thing though I don’t have a clue on.

Last I remembered, as long as nothing was past 6 inches down the windshield you were okay? That includes all those Mardi Gras beads and such that girls have too though.

Ticket here would be an obstruction of view once it’s on the windshield. The issue there is that you can’t have any brand names on the car without commercial plates.

So I guess my Subaru/Mazda/BMW badges aren’t legal either, and crotch rockets are totally screwed.

\

Im not 100% sure but I belive you can have anything in the back window as far as sitckers tint etc goo… and IIRC you can pretty much spray paint it black and be okay…

I had a cop try and write me a ticket for the streetglow banner on my POS grand prix… i told him I know its legal and he stfu but still I was like wow really

That sounds like what happened to me! I got stopped the cop said my white turn signals were illegal, and I just said my neighbors a state trooper and he said there fine. Cop said have a nice night, and left.

I have no idea how I never got a ticket for my signals on the Jetta - bright white flashing in your face, but no one except my friends following me ever had a thing to say about it. :lol

guess i shouldn’t drive in mass…esp when the sentra gets running again, all ive been doing for the whole year w that is putting stickers on it. gonna put more on it today lol

Oh, you’re so screwed.

WTF Is with the fifty dollar head injury surcharge on speeding violations?

i never understood white/blue turn signals, you can get a pair of bulbs that look “white” or “clear” and are 100% legal/OEM looking amber when lit up for like $30 :facepalm

Mine were white because I put GLI tails in my car, then was too lazy to buy amber bulbs. Fuck it.

:gay2

Only a homo leaves all red tails on a red car.