Turbo plugs for my GSRT...HELP, the car wont start...its too cold out?

get bosch platinum 2.99 a piece

honda/acura motors run best on platinum plugs

his car has brewst.

it doesent matter, and if it does get platinum plus 2 and if u want ur ngks we have those too

i don’t think you know exactly what you’re speaking of.

but if thats the case why are the plugs so dirty how old are they, were they sitting? black is a combustion problem in the cylinder

were speaking of a b18 dohc turbo right?

his car is modified. it’s obviously running rich because he is boosted. probably on a shitty tune.

a/f would of had to been changed

you dont just get an automatic rich mix from a turbo do you, correct me if i am wrong.

Boosted B18C1 motor (GSR)
Its a rich
Tuned by Mike @ Innovative
Car doesn’t sit, its half my DD when im not driving my s2
The plugs were new spring 07

Platinum and boost = nooooooo

UMMMM DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY

RUGSR, you are running the correct plugs for a boosted GSR.

you can find them online, or, during my time at Don Davis, i always made sure they had at least 4 for me in stock so you can try checking with them, although I’m not sure if that’s the exact plug they had at the time, either way u want to run the “7” temp plug.

DO NOT RUN PLATINUMS

there’s the answer on the blackness

Yeah, thanks Toda and a few others
Just called Honda DonDavis & i asked to speak with someone else at the Honda parts counter. I got my answer and part number and I have a few coming in friday=(. but atleast I have them!

3 people work at the parts department at Honda DD…2 of them are smart…2 of them I like to deal with.

Partchick…why…wwhhhhhyyyy did you have to leave there:(

BTW-must all boosted cars run rich? Isnt there a way to figure out a perfect mixture?

i stand stupid and corrected thanks for clearing it up ill discontinue my issuing false information

stop

posting

this

the “perfect” AF for one load column / rpm can/is different for another part of the map. I think mike tends to tune a little rich to be safe to compensate for temperature fluctuations, passengers, etc…unless you are noticing you’re getting like 5 mpg i’d just leave it alone, i mean how black are the plugs really? Its hard to really tell how rich/lean you are running because you might be running rich at idle but under boost you could be perfectly fine…only way to tell is to take a 3rd gear pull, turn the car off at redline, come to a stop, pull over to the shoulder, pull the plugs, and check em right then and there.

oh i guess u can do this on the dyno too but i dunno, sort of a waste of time/money, albeit safer for you/other drivers lol