TV shopping - need help!

yea they make DLP’s and they suck cock!

Haha Hahaha ha haha ha

No. I suggested projection to LCD. The tv uses projection technology to LCD output. Much like the Sony WEGA (Bravia) television.

Grand WEGA is even better and uses liquid crystal rear projection technology. If it is not LCD-based, then you also have the Silicon Reflective Display which also combines the use of projection technology.

agreed. new LCD>plasma. i want an oled tv so MUCH after seeing those at the sony store in vegas and creaming my pants

Oled >plasma> LCD>DLP

Fixed!

Deadbeat…you got it wrong.

OLed > Plasma/LCD > DLP > Other

^ i guess this will have to do

I’d say this is fair!

id say u pipe down b4 u get a little red box thrown at u.

:tongue

hahha.

Plasma’s and LCD’s have pro’s and con’s to each which make them, overall, equal to each other. I like LCD’s personally, but that’s just me.

just expect the red box returned :lol

It really is all about personal preference when it comes to Plasma vs LCD…

Yea like, do you want a 30 lb. heavier TV, with bulbs that burn out that cost as much as the TV to repair?

OR

Do you want a lightweight, cost effective television that works as well as any plasma?

LED>*

/Thread

ur fucking crazy!

first off plasmas do not have bulbs u jackass. second off mine weighs no more than a comparable LCD. id u dont believe me, i invite u to come over and see for yourself.

not only that but the new Panasonics are rated at 100,000 hours. eat my cak!

adam, not sure u herd this or not but they are having blurring issues. not saying it wont be worked out but…just saying.

Already? Oh fml. Looks like Im waiting awhile before picking one up, which I kinda planned to do anyways

u have to wait. Organic LED is what u want.

that and save for a house first. jesus, u faking kids!

Ill be working on that when I get a steady job :lol

so lets spend 1500+ on a tv with no job? wait…ok that makes sense. :facepalm